Overfit ® – Gearless
Overfit-Gearless traction lifts are characterised by:
- Machine room-less models;
- Machine inside the shaft, in the headroom;
- Hoist machine with permanent magnet motor gearless;
- Control panel located in the door frame at the highest landing;
- Alternatively, the control panel can be located inside the shaft, next to the machinery. In the highest landing door a small sized service cabinet is incorporated, containing power supply and lighting switches, components needed for putting into service and adjust the installation and those needed to rescue passengers trapped in the car. In this case, control panel and machine maintenance operations are carried out inside the shaft, standing on the car top.
This lift model complies with EN81-1:2005 harmonised standard and thus with 95/16/EC Lift Directive. It also complies with EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) Directive 89/336/EC and 98/37/EC Machinery Directive.